Zentangle® tiles. The paper has been tangler tested to make sure both the tangler (and the Micron) enjoy working with it.
Just like last year, each day has a 2.5" blank square block for tangling. It also includes a full month calendar at the start of each month, just in case you want to actually use it for a calendar! Use it however you like:
- Practice a different tangle in each box.
- Pencil a string through all the boxes (or beyond the boxes).
- Use the numbers as a string and tangle inside or outside of them.
- Practice the same tangle in each box for a whole week (or even a month!).
- Make notes about your Zentangle process.
- Use it to play with CZT Laura Harms’ Weekly Challenge (www.iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com)
Take a few minutes each day, or sit with a chunk of time each week to explore the fun and practice of the Zentangle art form. Get a cup of tea, settle in, and give yourself the gift of relaxation and creativity.
To order a quantity of 1-9 calendars, visit the Greyden Press bookstore. For quantities of ten or more calendars (at a discounted price), please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Great idea Carol. Excellent for practise and you have something to keep at the end with lots of different patterns as a reference book.ReplyDelete
Ohh I love it. Is it also available somewhere in Europe? I checked the shipping rates at greydenpress and they would be higher than the price for the calendar itself :(ReplyDelete
Jana, email me here: email@example.comDelete
We can sometimes ship for less, but there is no tracking or confirmation on those rates.
My order has arrived! I love them. Thanks so much,ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete